Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Crochet Union Jack pillow wip

I'm trying to get myself back into crochet
by posting my wips.
I'm calling this my Union Jack pillow.

crochet pillow in progress


I really like this basket that I found at the thrift store.
It holds up to 6 different balls of yarn.
For this project there is just 3 colours so
I can tuck my hook, the instructions and
my project into the remaining spot.

I love that everything I need for
a project is kept nicely together.
I'm curious what other people use to hold their work.




1 comment:

Sharon said...

My WIPs are in various yarn bags, tote bags and even the occasional plastic grocery sack. Sometimes I have so many things going that I start looking for a G hook and can't find one, because they are all in various unfinished projects.

I also want to thank you for the Hobbes pattern. I made him for my daughter for her 10th birthday last year and she LOVED him.

Happy Crocheting!

Crochet Max from the Wild Things

 Who doesn't love Max!! I'm really happy with this cute little guy Pattern by Carla Mitrani  You can find her on Ravelry  Max Patter...